Utah IT Consulting And Medical Staff Augmentation
The State of Utah sought to enter into a contract with a qualified supplier to provide managed service provider (MSP) services that would deliver time and materials IT and medical staff augmentation in an end-to-end technology solution. Knowledge Services was awarded this contract after the State of Utah participated in the MSP pilot program.
Our local program team and web-based requisition workflow for candidate submission, time entry, time approval, and invoicing allow for greater quantities of opportunities with clear requirements outlined, resulting in the top candidates being provided to the state. Additionally, the VMS supplies cash flow visibility, business intelligence, and reporting, which provides vast transparency to the State of Utah.
Current term:August 25, 2026
Total term expirations:No option for renewal
The Knowledge Services contract includes:
- Online vendor management solution that facilitates the entire procurement and management process.
- Ongoing support and training on the VMS.
- Resource, vendor network, and program performance management.
- Standard and ad-hoc tracking, reporting, and insight provided to the State.
- Online search and query functions within the user-friendly VMS.
- Supplier and resource onboarding.
Our Clients' Success
See how Knowledge Services has improved workforce management for state and local governments of all sizes.
Mobile, AL Reduces Crime, Increases Youth Engagement
Mobile is a port city in southern AL and is home to more than 192,000 residents. The largest municipality along the Gulf Shore, Mobile is known for its French origins, deep Civil War history, and rich culture.