The State of Tennessee awarded Knowledge Services with a contract to serve as a managed service provider (MSP) for statewide contingent workforce services in a variety of job classifications. Knowledge Services presents two options to the State of Tennessee for obtaining IT professional services, including a staff augmentation option and a project option. The State of Tennessee program with Knowledge Services also includes general and healthcare/medical staff augmentation obtained from a network of vendors, as well as IT.
We use our proprietary vendor management system (VMS) technology to add value, reduce costs, and increase productivity in the areas of contingent labor. To our knowledge, the only state governments with a single current prime contractor MSP program utilizing a VMS technology for all labor categories (IT, clerical/administrative, general, medical, etc.) are the State of Tennessee and the State of Indiana, which both serviced by Knowledge Services.
This Knowledge Services contract includes:
- A secure, web-based VMS.
- Time, labor, and scope of work requests provided to the vendor network.
- A program team that reviews, rates, and filters the candidates or proposals submitted by the vendor network.
- Timesheet information capture and accurate invoices provided to the state.
- VMS training and ongoing support to all users.
- Data and performance tracking and reporting.