Knowledge Services was awarded a contract with the State of Ohio to provide managed service provider (MSP) services for IT staff augmentation obtained from a network of vendors. The State of Ohio contract with Knowledge Services for MSP services utilizing a vendor management system (VMS) is utilized by many state agencies that would also utilize non-IT MSP services as well as a few cooperatives, including the City of Columbus and Franklin County. Knowledge Services replaced both the existing MSP provider and VMS solution.
Since program inception, we have delivered continuous process enhancements which have reduced administrative burden, improved communication, provided cost savings, and increased overall organizational and contract efficiencies. Knowledge Services is responsible for providing a full service model which includes an onsite program team, consultation with State of Ohio staff, managing and mentoring of the vendor network, and a flexible candidate screening process.
Current term:June 30, 2019
- Management of the hourly-based IT staff augmentation services program.
- Supplier network management and mentoring.
- Full-service, supplier neutral, not-to-exceed price rate card MSP model.
- Candidate sourcing and ongoing administration of the program.
- Onsite account management and consultation with the state and its agencies.
- Flexible candidate screening process utilizing a VMS to automate and support the staff augmentation lifecycle.
To participate in this contract, simply contact a local Knowledge Services Program Manager or Business Development Representative at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will work with you and your organization to coordinate approval from the State of Ohio Department of Administrative Services to participate in the contract. Together, we will create, negotiate, and execute a participating agreement referencing the State of Ohio contract upon approval from the Department of Administrative Services.