The State of Mississippi entered into a master consulting services agreement with Knowledge Services as the managed service provider (MSP) utilizing a vendor management system (VMS) to supply all contingent IT labor and milestone/deliverable-based projects under $1 million for the state.
Knowledge Services’ MSP and web-based VMS solutions were selected to ensure consistent and streamlined processes, onboarding compliance, improved resource quality, and business intelligence. Under this contract, the program for the IT labor category is referred to as “MSMSP” and delivers solutions to help manage sourcing, tracking, reporting, and invoicing of IT augmentation services. As part of the solution provided to the State of Mississippi, we employ our proprietary VMS to optimize and manage the contingent labor process, assuring vendor equality and fair access to business opportunities.
Current term:June 26, 2020
This Knowledge Services contract includes:
- Administration and management of the process of identifying and acquiring vendors.
- Facilitation of milestone, deliverable, and/or service-based projects.
- Ongoing oversight of the MSP program, including the contract labor and direct hire sourcing process (reviewing, ranking, and filtering candidates and proposals).
- A VMS capable of accepting requirements from the state for both time and labor with ongoing training and support.
- Standard reports and tracking capabilities within the VMS.
- Resource, vendor, and program performance monitoring and reporting.