Knowledge Services was awarded a contract with the State of Maine for a managed service provider (MSP) program solution for contract IT labor utilizing a web application vendor management system (VMS). The contract allows Knowledge services to provide enhanced value, resource quality and retention, local subcontractor utilization, and productivity by offloading administrative duties and improving operations. With this contract, Knowledge Services replaced the State of Maine’s previous MSP and VMS providers.
Current term:March 31, 2019
This Knowledge Services contract includes:
- Onsite program management and recruiter.
- Program and service level agreement management.
- Ongoing consultation with State of Maine staff.
- Development and entry into the VMS of individual position requirements based on job skill needs.
- Management and mentoring of the vendor network.
- Candidate screening, interview, and recommendation.
- Resource, vendor network, and program performance management.
- Standard and ad hoc tracking and reporting.
If you work for a city, university, or other public entity and would like to learn more about utilizing this contract, simply contact a local Knowledge Services Program Manager or Business Development Representative at email@example.com.
We will work with you and your organization to coordinate approval from the State of Maine Department of Administrative and Financial Services to participate in the contract. Together, we will create, negotiate, and execute a participating agreement referencing the State of Maine contract upon approval from the Department of Administrative and Financial Services.