The State of Florida awarded Knowledge Services a contract to provide managed service provider (MSP) services utilizing a vendor management system (VMS) to take on the primary responsibility of managing the state’s temporary staffing needs in the areas of administrative and light industrial contingent staff. This contract has been utilized by various agencies and quasi-agencies, cities and municipalities, and institutions of higher education. The program is backed by a team that facilitates the entire contingent workforce procurement process, from initial requisition creation to temporary resource offboarding.
The State of Florida had key goals of improving visibility through a web-based requisition and payment process, streamlined invoicing and time entry system, and increased competition. In selecting Knowledge Services, the State of Florida has met these key goals and realized hard and soft dollar savings, risk mitigation, greater compliance and screening processes, increased and business intelligence..
Current term:May 17, 2020
This Knowledge Services contract includes:
- A VMS residing on a secure server that is accessible by end users through the Internet and is capable of accepting requirements from the State for both time and labor and scope of work requests.
- A program team to provide requirements to the vendor network and review, rate, and filter candidates and proposals submitted by the vendor network.
- Ongoing oversight and VMS training of resources and vendor network.
- Both standard and user-defined reports.
- Customer satisfaction survey metrics provided to the State.
- Facilitation of regular contract review meetings to report performance and metrics.